Saturday, August 9, 2008

Hit it and Quit it
 
a hit it and quit it is most known in its brother term: One Night Stand
Now there has been many debates over the infamous hit it and quit it.
I pretty much stand neutral in the matter but I asked some of my peers and this is what the said.
 
Pros:
"no cons!"
"Some good sex"
"Don't have to see them the next day"
"You have pleasure without having to commit"
"Might be good sex with an attractive person"
"you can become close friends"
 
Cons:
"no pros"
"labeled as a hoe"
"[other person] might be fucked up in the head"
"catch feelings, STDs..."
"..get pregnant, regret it"
"Get told you are slutty"
" Feel like shit the next day, stds, nasty shit...."
 
Neutral:
"It's just sex. If both parties that are involved don't agree, then you shouldn't do it"
 
A hit it and quit it  should not be confused with fuckbuddies or friends with benefits. That is somewhat a step up. i guess. = )
 
In the end, be careful of who you hit it and quit it with. You only have one penis/vagina so be nice to it!
 
Tasha

1 comment:

Fuckthat said...

I have never been a big fan of the hittin it and quittin it. Okay Okay I do admit I have done it in my high school years but as I get older I realize It's wack! Wack as hell

so FuCk That