Saturday, August 9, 2008

Word Vomit.

Now I have this blog FINALLY working, this is me.

Tasha Allen. 20 years old. innocent [not] outspoken [very]

Im opinionated on pretty much everything.

Unlike Tucker Max, I am not an asshole. But i can be a bitch if i want to be.

by the way, i love Tucker Max. Go buy his book = ]

This is my word vomit and proud of it. Im going to have different topics all the time and comment them if you want. My posts will range from diversity and racism to double penetration and is that supposed to go up my ass? my personal stories or your stories or i might just talk shit. = )

I hope you stay with me from the bottom to the top and my (hopefully) rise to being either:

  1. a successful party planner/coordinator for the stars
  2. famous by default
  3. or a hopeless bum

but lets hope for our 1st option. Ill leave you on this note.

Why do rockstars wear shades inside?

No comments: